BUCKET LIST EXPEDITION : GALAPAGOS 2018
Join us for our first ever group expedition!
June 7-13th, 2018
Last year, we spent a week in Ecuador. It was quite possibly one of our favorite destinations we've ever visited. So, we're going back! And we're inviting YOU!
We'll spend 2 days serving at the Hogar Ines Orphange. We've planned out some service projects according to their current needs as well as some fun activities to do with the kids.
We're working with the same wonderful boat charter company from last year, Galapagos Luxury Charters. We've chartered the Coral II, a gorgeous boat to take us to various islands in the Galapagos. We'll be exploring the beauty and wildlife around Santa Cruz Island, Bartholomew Island and Rabida Island.
$4,800/per person + International Airfare
What's Included :
- 3 nights accommodations in Guayaquil including meals
- 3 nights accommodation on Coral II
- Domestic flight to/from Guayaquil and Galapagos
- All meals on Coral II, welcome & farewell cocktails, 24 hour coffee station
- Two daily excursions to different islands, snorkeling equipment, activities on board (briefings, lectures)
- Donation to Hogar Ines Orphange
What's NOT Included :
- $20 application fee (We do this to make sure that all applicants are committed to the expedition)
- Transportation to/from airport and hotel for international flights
- CGG - Migration Control Card, $20 USD per person (paid cash in person at airport)
- Galapagos National Park Tax, $100 USD per person, $50 for child (paid cash in person at park entrance)
- Alcoholic beverages and sodas not included
- Personal Expenses
**THINGS TO NOTE :
- We understand this expedition is expensive - we have chartered a beautiful boat to provide a unique experience and will not profit personally. All participants are also generously donating to the Hogar Ines orphanage. We want to make a difference! Please note that our future expeditions will NOT be this expensive, so stay tuned for future Bucket List expeditions.
- Kids ages 5+ may apply with the accompaniment of parent. They must be able to swim and snorkel on their own.
- Only 1 form and application fee ($20) is required per family applying.
- Rooms and cabins are double occupancy, so if applying as an individual, you will be paired with someone else.
- Immunizations are not required. But suggested immunizations can be found here. Immunizations are not covered in the price of the trip.
- You will be notified if you have been selected by March 9, 2018 for this expedition.
- Once notified that you have been selected to join this expedition, payment is due in full by March 15, 2018
- A valid passport is also required by March 15 to book domestic flights
- There are only 14 spots available, so if you are not chosen for this expedition, please continue to watch for notifications on future expeditions.