GIFT TO GRAND ISLE : WIN A FREE TRIP TO THE BAHAMAS!!
Ready for our next big surprise?? We've teamed up with Drew Scott, Host of Property Brothers and Grand Isle Resort & Spa to gift away 1 free trip to Exuma Bahamas!! Do you know a family that deserves an unforgettable adventure? Perhaps your own? This may be your chance to help them!!
It's almost been 1 year since we sold everything and left on this family adventure around the world! Since the beginning, it has been our family goal to pay it forward and share the blessings that we enjoy most in life. At first we simply shared unique candies from far off countries. Then, we were able to gift away a drone like the one we use. Now, as we return from our own Caribbean adventures, we'd like to gift this incredible Bahamas adventure to another family that perhaps wouldn't be able to experience this otherwise. But we need YOUR help..
NOMINATE A FAMILY IN NEED
This is not a promotion or sweepstakes or contest. Just a simple gift in the spirit of love and service. Nothing is required to nominate another family or even your own. Just click the button below and fill out the form :)
If you'd like to help us spread the word, here is the best link to share on social media : http://www.thebucketlistfamily.com/gift-to-grand-isle
Here is a form to submit your name or the name of someone you know :
The Bucket List Family on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/thebucketlistfamily/
Drew Scott on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/mrdrewscott/
Grand Isle Resort & Spa on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/grandisleresort/
HOW IT WILL WORK
We will accept nominations from June 1 - June 20, 2106. We will prayerfully and carefully select 1 family to receive this 4-night special trip to Grand Isle Resort in Exuma Bahamas!! Because many families want and deserve this trip but we can only gift 1, we hope everyone will keep a positive and kind attitude towards all individuals and groups involved :) Best of luck to everyone!! Much love to all!!
Sincerely, The Bucket List Family
ps. Here is a short video from our own family adventure at Grand Isle Resort in Exuma Bahamas!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Official Rules, Terms, Requirements, and Kindness Etiquette
Here is the fine print for people who like to dive deep into rules and also to keep us, The Bucket List Family and the wonderful individuals and companies we collaborate with perfectly safe from drama and legal issues.
- YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and all other networks involved are automatically and completely released by each entrant or participant. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or any other network involved.
- No purchase necessary of anything to participate.
- If you are unable to fill out our google form, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can mail us a letter to whichever country we are currently residing. That is an alternative way to participate.
- We will begin receiving and reviewing entries in May 2016 and we hope to complete this collaboration about 2 weeks later. Life on the road with 2 young children can be crazy so schedules change all the time. No guarantees on our exact schedule. These dates are simply our hopes and plans. We are simply trying to do something good and we are unsure of what obstacles may come up along the way or what will be best for this well intentioned act of kindness.
- More than a giveaway, this is simply a gift is from Garrett and Jessica and Dorothy and Manilla Gee of The Bucket List Family. Each of us are free from responsibility and are not liable for any problems that may arise. As we are currently traveling around the world, no solid home address is currently available. But a really solid email address is email@example.com.
- The odds of receiving this gift will depend on the amount of names and stories submitted. If you do not receive the gift, that is okay, you should not be angry or take any negative actions. Instead, we suggest being happy for the individuals that did receive the gift. Never take legal action. Have courage and be kind.
- The gift offered will hopefully be chosen before June 2016. The chosen will be notified by email or Snapchat, or Instagram, or telephone, or maybe in person. Whatever is best and makes the event most special and memorable for all parties involved.
- We are human. Therefore, there is a chance that this text and or gift will have errors or typos or mistakes and maybe even legal loopholes. The Bucket List Family has the right to fix any typos or mistakes or cover any loopholes or do anything necessary that will keep them legally safe and free. By participating in any way you give The Bucket List Family compassion and understanding that they only want to do good and they do not wish harm or drama or even disappointment on anyone. By participating, you agree to not take any negative action on The Bucket List Family or any of its individuals. Please be nice.
Thank you for reading these very official rules. You just read a lot of words and that was really cool of you. We hope you have a good day.