♬ THE BUCKET LIST FAMILY IS COMING TO TOWN! ♬
This December, we're surprising 3 families with trips! For 1 week we will fly Southwest Airlines (our fav) all around the United States to knock on the door and surprise 3 different families! The surprise trips will include Southwest Airlines vouchers, Marriott Rewards, GoPros, Adventure Bands, new travel luggage and more! We hope you'll nominate a family or even your own! Follow along and maybe it'll be your home town, or even your front door!?
Every year for Christmas we choose a special gift to give. We always try to choose something that has meant a great deal to our family and blessed our lives. Two years ago we gifted 7 people LASIK eye surgery, last year we had 2 families join us at Disneyland. And this year we are very grateful for the family time and adventures we've enjoyed and want to help make the same possible for a few other families this Christmas.
NOMINATE A FAMILY! 3 STEPS
STEP 1 : Post a picture to Instagram! "Dear @thebucketlistfamily, hello from.." ..then tell us where you are from and something you love about your hometown! (You will be able to tell us about the family you are nominating in the form on STEP 3 below. This way, we can keep the information private and not spoil any surprises :) IMPORTANT : we will only be able to find your post if you mention us in the caption AND tag us in the photo. It is important to do BOTH :)
STEP 2 : Subscribe to our YouTube channel : SUBSCRIBE
STEP 3 : Fill out the nomination form below! This is where you will tell us anything you'd like to share about why you are nominating your family or another family. We're excited to hear from you!!
*note : This is NOT a randomly selected sweepstakes. Just a simple gift in the spirit of love and kindness. If you wish to nominate your family, please fill out the form at the button below :)
HOW IT WILL WORK
We will accept nominations from November 15 - November 26, 2017. We will prayerfully and carefully select 3 families to receive these special family trips!! Because many families want and deserve this trip but we can only gift 3, we hope everyone will keep a positive and kind attitude towards all individuals and groups involved :) Best of luck to everyone!! Much love to all!!
Also, if you are nominating your own family or a different family, we will be collecting all of your contact information as well. We will need your help surprising the family we choose. So be ready to be our sneaky helper Christmas Elf! ;)
The Bucket List Family
PAST CHRISTMAS SURPRISES
Check out these videos from the past 2 years to see some of our Christmas surprises :
Official Rules, Terms, Requirements, and Kindness
Here is the fine print for people who like to dive deep into rules and also to keep us, The Bucket List Family and the wonderful individuals and companies we collaborate with perfectly safe from drama and legal issues.
- YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and all other networks involved are automatically and completely released by each entrant or participant. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or any other network involved.
- No purchase necessary of anything to participate. To be considered for the trip you don't officially need to complete any of the steps or do anything. This is just a gift. Not a contest. Nothing is required of you. But remember, the galaxy favors those who put forth special effort.
- Posting deadline is November 26, 2017. Life on the road with 2 young children can be crazy so schedules change all the time. No guarantees on our exact schedule. We will inform the family by December 15th. These dates are simply our hopes and plans. We are simply trying to do something good and we are unsure of what obstacles may come up along the way or what will be best for this well intentioned act of kindness.
- More than a giveaway, this is simply a gift from Garrett and Jessica and Dorothy and Manilla Gee. Each of us are free from responsibility and are not liable for any problems that may arise. Manilla doesn't have any responsibilities or chores at all because he just turned 3. As we are currently traveling around the world, no solid home address is currently available. But a really solid email address is email@example.com.
- The odds of receiving this gift will depend on the amount of names and stories submitted. If you do not receive the gift, that is okay, you should not be angry or take any negative actions. Instead, we suggest being happy for the individuals that did receive the gift. Never take legal action. "Have courage and be kind." - Mother of Ella
- The gift offered will be chosen before December 15, 2017. The chosen will be notified by email or Snapchat, or Instagram, or telephone, or maybe in person. Whatever is best and makes the event most special and memorable for all parties involved.
-The chosen families and their nominators will be filmed and documented. All participates agree to their photos, videos and likeness to be published on The Bucket List Family social media platforms. We want to share the love and kindness with the world.
- The Southwest Airlines vouchers are valid for 1 year and must be used before December 2018
- We are human. Therefore, there is a chance that this text and or gift will have errors or typos or mistakes and maybe even legal loopholes. The Bucket List Family has the right to fix any typos or mistakes or cover any loopholes or do anything necessary that will keep them and other parties involved legally safe and free. By participating in any way, you give The Bucket List Family compassion and understanding that they only want to do good and they do not wish harm or drama or even disappointment on anyone. By participating, you agree to not take any legal or negative action on The Bucket List Family or any of its individuals. Please be nice.
- Southwest Airlines, Marriott, GoPro and any other affiliated companies, its agents and employees also shall be free from all liabilities and claims from this campaign.
Thank you for reading these very official rules. You just read a lot of words that were both technical and official. We hope you have a good day.