on the 11th day of christmas the bucket list family gave to me..
a stay in paris
with my family
Can you get any dreamier than Paris? Our visit to Paris was especially dreamy when we stayed in the most lovely flat overlooking the Eiffel Tower. We think Paris is best experienced when you can live like a local with Paris Perfect!
Paris Perfect brings the essence of fine Parisian living. From the best locations and apartments that say welcome the moment you step in the door to our friendly and knowledgeable team, Paris Perfect will guide you every step of the way to plan your perfect vacation. Your Paris Perfect experience begins with where you stay, and they offer you a warm home in the heart of Paris. Each apartment is carefully hand picked to ensure it meets our high standards, including beautiful décor and outstanding locations in authentic Parisian neighborhoods.
When you’ve booked, the adventure begins! Paris Perfect open their address book to share their favorite Paris resources with you to help you plan and enjoy your stay – from excellent tour guides to cooking classes, private chefs, favorite restaurants and cafés to the best pastry shops in the neighborhood. Relax, explore and enjoy the best of the Parisian lifestyle.
paris perfect PACKAGE
4-night stay for a family (up to 5 guests) in a 2-bedroom apartment
THE FINE PRINT: The trip must be taken either between January 5 - March 1, 2019 or between October 27 - November 17, 2019. Flights, food, activities, personal expenses not included.
HOW TO ENTER
Check out the most recent post on @parisperfectrentals. Like the photo, comment what you’d like to do most in Paris, AND tag who you’d bring with you!
Take the quiz, “WHO DO YOU TRAVEL LIKE?” located at the bottom of the FRIENDS CLUB page on our website and share your results to your Instagram stories! Remember to tag us so we can see! : https://www.thebucketlistfamily.com/
Fill out this Contact Information Form. You only need to fill this out once for all 12 Days of Christmas
We will be contacting the chosen family on FaceTime/Skype TODAY and will share on stories on @thebucketlistfamily later tonight. So have your phone on! :)
Watch the video from our visit to paris
Official Rules, Terms, Requirements, and Kindness Etiquette
Here is the fine print for people who like to dive deep into rules and also to keep us, The Bucket List Family and the wonderful individuals and companies we collaborate with perfectly safe from drama and legal issues.
- YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and all other platforms involved are hereby released by each participant in this giveaway. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or any other platform involved.
- No purchase necessary of anything to participate.
- We will begin receiving and reviewing entries on December 14th, 2018 and we will review entries and choose a winner the same day. Winner will be announced December 14th, 2018 before 11pm PST. The winner needs to communicate with us by email or DM within 12 hours or we may move on to another winner.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18. The giveaway is void in any jurisdiction where it might be prohibited by law. If we can cannot legally give the trip to you in your jurisdiction because of your local laws, we will need to choose someone else. Sorry. Contact your lawmakers and get your laws changed!
- This promotion is not a sweepstakes or lottery. More than even a giveaway, this promotional event is simply a gift from the Gee Family as head honchos of The Bucket List Family, LLC. The Bucket List Family, LLC are not liable for any problems that may arise in connection with this promotion or this trip. There are way too many things in this world that we can’t control or plan for!
- The odds of receiving this gift will depend on the amount of names and stories submitted, but do not require anything else from you than simply following the named accounts and commenting. If you do not receive the gift, that’s okay! Please don’t be angry or take any negative actions. Instead, we suggest being happy for the individuals that did receive the gift. Please don’t take legal action and make it difficult for us to gift trips like this to people. Have courage and be kind.
- The chosen person will be notified by Direct Message, on Instagram and announced on the stories of @thebucketlistfamily’s Instagram. We will be announcing and filming the chosen person for each day on Social Media. We will also be contacting the chosen person by FaceTime or Skype. Have your phones on you! By applying for this giveaway, you give consent for The Bucket List Family, LLC. to use your name and likeness on all Bucket List Family LLC social media platforms and webpages.
- By filling out the form for this gift, you give The Bucket List Family permission to contact you by phone and email address. By entering and providing your email address above, you are giving The Bucket List Family permission to send you promotions and news to your email.
- We are human. Therefore, there is a chance that this text and or gift will have errors or typos or mistakes and maybe even legal loopholes. The Bucket List Family has the right to fix any typos or mistakes or cover any loopholes or do anything necessary that will keep them legally safe and free. By participating in any way you give The Bucket List Family compassion and understanding that they only want to do good and they do not wish harm or drama or even disappointment on anyone. By participating, you agree to not take any negative or legal action against the The Bucket List Family, LLC, or any of its individuals. Please be nice.
- By applying for this gift you are also holding harmless Paris Perfect or any associated company, property, airline with this gift. Our friends at Paris Perfect are so wonderful, and we are grateful for their support in this.
Thank you for reading these very official rules. You just read a lot of words and that was really cool of you. We hope you have a good day.
The Bucket List Family