on the 4th day of christmas the bucket list family gave to me..
a portugal getaway for my family
Martinhal Family Hotels & Resorts properties in Portugal are quite possibly THE most family-friendly properties that we have ever visited. They have thought of everything for traveling with babies, toddlers, kids and teens. We can’t wait to share this experience with one of you and your family!
Martinhal Family Hotels and Resorts
Conceived with families in mind, Martinhal Family Hotels & Resorts offer a luxury holiday experience with high class, family-friendly facilities in some of the most prestigious areas in Portugal. Beaches, castles and pastel de natas are what your family will love about Portugal. The properties offer hassle free traveling with infants as they offer a complimentary baby concierge service where you can confirm what you need in advance for the children and it will be in the room when you arrive. Everything from a bottle warmer to a stroller, high chair and much more is available free of charge so you don't have to travel with it. They also offer freshly made baby puree. The pyjama club is a wonderful and complimentary babysitting service and in the Lisbon and Cascais properties there are complimentary kids clubs, supervised kids corners in the restaurants, spacious accommodation in apartments and villas and all kids stay complimentary until the age of 12 years.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
Items of a personal nature
4 nights of accommodation in Portugal for 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years old in one of the 4 Martinhal properties
THE FINE PRINT: November 2018 to November 2019 excluding July, August and 24th December 2018 to 2nd January 2019. The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative; The prize is offered subject to availability; This prize is not combinable with other offers.
HOW TO ENTER
Share your favorite family photo from this year in your Instagram stories! Be sure to tag @thebucketlistfamily and @martinhal.
We will be contacting the chosen family on FaceTime/Skype TODAY and will share on stories on @thebucketlistfamily later tonight. So have your phone on! :)
Fill this form out if you are new and haven’t filled it out on the previous three days!
Watch the video from our week in Portugal at Martinhal
Official Rules, Terms, Requirements, and Kindness Etiquette
Here is the fine print for people who like to dive deep into rules and also to keep us, The Bucket List Family and the wonderful individuals and companies we collaborate with perfectly safe from drama and legal issues.
- YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and all other platforms involved are hereby released by each participant in this giveaway. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or any other platform involved.
- No purchase necessary of anything to participate.
- We will begin receiving and reviewing entries on December 13th, 2018 and we will review entries and choose a winner the same day. Winner will be announced December 13th, 2018. The winner needs to communicate with us by FaceTime, Skype email or DM within 6 hours or we may move on to another family.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18. The giveaway is void in any jurisdiction where it might be prohibited by law. If we can cannot legally give the trip to you in your jurisdiction because of your local laws, we will need to choose someone else. Sorry. Contact your lawmakers and get your laws changed!
- This promotion is not a sweepstakes or lottery. More than even a giveaway, this promotional event is simply a gift from the Gee Family as head honchos of The Bucket List Family, LLC. The Bucket List Family, LLC are not liable for any problems that may arise in connection with this promotion or this trip. There are way too many things in this world that we can’t control or plan for!
- The odds of receiving this gift will depend on the amount of names and stories submitted, but do not require anything else from you than simply following the named accounts and commenting. If you do not receive the gift, that’s okay! Please don’t be angry or take any negative actions. Instead, we suggest being happy for the individuals that did receive the gift. Please don’t take legal action and make it difficult for us to gift trips like this to people. Have courage and be kind.
- The chosen person will be notified by Direct Message, on Instagram and announced on the stories of @thebucketlistfamily’s Instagram. We will be announcing and filming the chosen person for each day on Social Media. We will also be contacting the chosen person by FaceTime or Skype. Have your phones on you! By applying for this giveaway, you give consent for The Bucket List Family, LLC. to use your name and likeness on all Bucket List Family LLC social media platforms and webpages.
- By filling out the form for this gift, you give The Bucket List Family permission to contact you by phone and email address. By entering and providing your email address above, you are giving The Bucket List Family permission to send you promotions and news to your email.
- We are human. Therefore, there is a chance that this text and or gift will have errors or typos or mistakes and maybe even legal loopholes. The Bucket List Family has the right to fix any typos or mistakes or cover any loopholes or do anything necessary that will keep them legally safe and free. By participating in any way you give The Bucket List Family compassion and understanding that they only want to do good and they do not wish harm or drama or even disappointment on anyone. By participating, you agree to not take any negative or legal action against the The Bucket List Family, LLC, or any of its individuals. Please be nice.
- By applying for this gift you are also holding harmless Martinhal or any associated company, property, airline with this gift. Our friends at Martinhal are so wonderful, and we are grateful for their support in this.
Thank you for reading these very official rules. You just read a lot of words and that was really cool of you. We hope you have a good day.
The Bucket List Family